Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Career Moms: Yes, you can have it all.



via
 A few days ago a friend sent me a copy of the article that accompanies this photo and... I love it. I could frame it. I've been sitting here trying to find the specific words that I like about this photo and I'm having such a hard time. It actually makes me really emotional.

I think this woman just looks so powerful. She looks like she has absolutely everything together - she is doing her job while she is caring for her child; so infrequently are these two so seamlessly pared. While there might be a million things going on in the back story of this photo, I just love that for this one moment in time this woman is portrayed so perfectly. Just for this one second it says to all of us moms out there, "yes, you can have it all."

Sincerely,
Jordan