Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Feet - Valentine's Day Edition

I really tried to get this up before Valentine's Day so you could try it as well BUT I was waiting until my family got theirs first before I showed them off here, so pin this for next year!

If you read my Christmas card post then you know how much I LOVE baby feet projects. So when I saw this pic from Pinterest I had to try it out. This time instead of having a husband laughing in the background, I invited over some other moms while he was at work. We still got some good laughs out of it because now that the babies are older (crawling and walking) the wiggle factor is exponentially maximized. It was good to have some extra hands around to entertain babies while they were getting their feet stamped. 

 Using almost the same process as before, we ended up with these:
("Almost" because I don't think I did this last time: to get the best imprint you should put the heel down and roll up.)



Then we added the slogan:


Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

Sincerely,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment