Monday, February 27, 2012

Perspective: Poop Wake Up

I typically try to keep my topics somewhat related to employability or enjoyable things to do while your not working. However, sometimes in my delirium, I just have to share my current musings of what I'm immersed in at the moment, which is pooping and sleeping, both at the same time too. You may be surprised, but this isn't my first post about pooping. However, I'll forgo the pictures for this post.

It's almost 10am and I've been sitting in our dark hotel room since 6am. (We're on vacation.) I'm EXHAUSTED and the blackout curtains are making it feel like it's midnight. All I want to do is take a nap.

Baby is still sleeping. He got up at 6am like usual, but TWO poops woke him up again between 6:30 and 8:00. I always wonder, is that (waking up because you poop while your asleep) normal? My child cannot be the only one that does this right? To me, it seems like a difficult thing to accomplish.

I tried to google about it and searched "pooping while sleeping" and apparently, it's more common than I thought...so I had to preface it with "baby." I actually found this random thread that had a survey about the topic, (who would have thought?) Apparently, I am supremely in the minority, although, not in the group of babies that intentionally poop to get out of napping. That's extreme.

So I guess I don't have it that bad. Ah, perspective.

Sincerely,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment