Monday, March 19, 2012

Feed Read: Fashion for Mom

Spring is here! Spring is here! It's so nice and sunny! So today, I decided it is time to pack up my winter clothes and pull out my shorts and flippers! (Secretly, I've been wearing my rainbows around the house all winter because I JUST.CAN'T.STOP. I'm from sunny FL and not meant for closed toed shoes! Except maybe these flats.)

However, all this packing/unpacking of winter/summer clothes made me realize that my wardrobe is a HOT mess: it's a jumbled up disaster zone of work clothes, three different sizes, maternity clothes, and a bunch of things I should have trashed when I graduated from college. Clearly I've got a lot of spring cleaning to do.

While I'm busy trying to figure out my plan of attack, here is this week's very fashionably feed read.

While nursing my son, I get about 3-5 min where I can just sit & read. Every week, I'm going to start you off with a Feed Read: links to sites that I enjoyed and would recommend to you whenever you get your own five minutes.

I love getting made up, but I do NOT have the time to stay up on products, wah lah: this = mail + makeup.

Quality over quantity: argument #1 (I like how Belle breaks out the numbers) and argument #2: why moms need more cashmere!

Tips for keeping your mom-drobe trendy and new!

Great advice for going shopping for yourself (I'd like to add: if possible - go alone. Haha...I know, as if.)

(Sorry for the overload of my favorite Ain't No Mom Jeans posts but they are great!)

Check out this new fashion/lifestyle blog for the mom who wants to stay chic.

And last but not least...kind of wanting a chambray shirt for spring (easy to unbutton for nursing too!)

Sincerely,
Jordan

P.S. - So...what do you think? I would love some of your great sources too - leave them below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment