Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Comfort Food: Biscuits for the Baby Potluck



Saturday, my husband, baby and I attended a Potluck for my mom's group. The theme was comfort food. Since I'm originally from the South, I mostly think of southern comfort foods = mac and cheese, biscuits and gravy, etc. So after searching for recipes on pinterest I found this one for biscuits.

It was so easy (there are seriously only four ingredients) that I made both the chocolate chip and and the cheese. I actually made "mini" biscuits because I wanted more of them and it turned out fantastically. If you don't have a cookie cutter I suggest using a wine glass for a larger biscuit and a champagne glass for a smaller one; the curve of the glass helps to pop the biscuit back out.


They are best while they are warm and go great with butter. jam, 
or with some tomato soup!


This could easily be a fun recipe to make with a little one 
once they get to "helping" age.


AND this little recipe allows me to check off one of my "enjoyable activities" in my  Employable Action Items.

Sincerely,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment