Thursday, January 26, 2012

Abandoning Get Out of The House Week...for now

My son had a follow-up visit at the doctor yesterday because of our trip to the hospital.

The doctor reassured me that my son is probably teething, so I wasn't completely off base with my prognosis, but she also diagnosed him with bronchiolitis. I'm glad we know what's going on now.

However, due to these unforeseen events, we will be abandoning the remaining baby events for Get Out of The House Week. We will be trying this challenge again though, once he gets better.

Sincerely,
Jordan

P.S. - I would love some tips on dealing with a sick child. Today he is much more snotty and congested, still no fever, but isn't really interested in eating. I would love some home remedies to relieve congestion because I think he finds that the most troubling.


No comments:

Post a Comment